- Who am I?
- Why do I believe the things I do?
- How am I connected to the world?
These are the questions that our first-year students will strive to answer as they undertake our singular curriculum, Justice Matters.
Justice Matters leads first year students to
- Examine their position in various communities and explore their spiritual, cultural, political, and economic connectedness to other groups
- Reflect, inspect, and explore their identity and values in connection with other social groups
- Undertake field studies and analyses of real-world instances of how their lives are profoundly intertwined with others in cultural, political, and economic contexts
To read more about the first year curriculum, visit http://www.cabrini.edu/Academics/Core-Curriculum-Justice-Matters/Engagements-with-the-Common-Good/